WBGO Brand Standards (pdf)
WBGO Logo Files (Google drive)
- PRNDI Awards WBGO News Team with four first place and three additional place awards
- Montreal International Jazz Festival's Bruce Lundvall Award 2017 - Michael Bourne
- New Jersey Society of Professional Journalists, place awards for WBGO News in four categories: Breaking News, Enterprise, Multi-Media Package and Podcast
- JazzTimes 2016 Critics Poll, Best Podcast - The Checkout
- JazzTimes 2016 Critics Poll, Best Syndicated Radio Program - Jazz Night in America
WBGO mentioned in the news...
- 5 Reasons to Be Excited About the State of Jazz in 2017 in Observer, April 27, 2017
- Chuck Stewart Obituary in New York Times, January 27, 2017
- TD James Moody Jazz Festival review on JazzPolice.com, January 25, 2017
- WBGO's Lezlie Harrison interviewed in the Bangkok Post, January 20, 2017
WBGO is the Proud Media Sponsor of THE JAZZ EPISTLES: ABDULLAH IBRAHIM & EKAYA AND HUGH MASEKELA IN CONCERT PERFORMING TOGETHER FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 56 YEARS. This Triumphant Project Makes Its North American Debut at Town Hall on South Africa Freedom Day, April 27, 2017. South African Jazz Pioneers Reunite in Freedom to Tell the Almost Forgotten Story of South African's Most Important Jazz Collective.
WBGO to Host Historic Live Call-In Radio Show With Four Newark Mayors - February 2017 RELEASE
WBGO Announces New Digital Initiatives - January 2016